Thursday, August 23, 2012

My House (Slaughterhouse Sample)

Intro:
I want to be the best who ever did
Dont know if that goal is feasible, or is it?
But if it is please god, if you're listenin'
Please give me the strength to crush the competition
You can't blame for dreaming, I'm a dreamer
And if I'm coming off brash please forgive me
I just wanna be the illest me, thats all I want
At the same time being as real as I can be

Chorus:
So welcome to my house
Where no one comes back out
You might find comfort, in here

Verse:
Growin up, I wanted to be a writer slash boxer
Livin' now that fighter is still tickin' like clock work, it's
Installed in me, watchin Iron Mike on the TV, as a young one
Now that rage is on its way to conquering the machine, but I
Remember my first Cd, was The Marshal Mathers LP
So much controversary surrounding him, yet I was only thirteen
But could already relate to Em, man it was a blessing
To hear that pain comin through 500 watts as I sat home summer restin'
I remember, that exact day as it was, playin' playstation one, MLB 2000 and somethin'
Mom picked it up at walmart, looked in wrong section, looking from M&M's
Came home empty handed, went back, bought it while I was watchin him win a grammy
With Elton John, to stomp them all, and have those deadbeat haters come back empty handed
Ten years laters or so, I'm still that little boy, trapped in a mans world, with expensive toys
Dad, you inspire me, comin' from absolutely nothin, to makin millions outta nothin'
Yet you're still as modest as they get, and thats why im here to just spit
Something to honor you, hope you're proud of me, along with mom too, cause that'll do
that's all I want, ever needed, dreams and hopes instead of demons
Wishin' I could help little brother defeat it, that diabetes, scream it louder than speakers
Blowin up, is what I do when I cant take it no more, with each step I take the floor by storm
Would break a block of cement with my bare hands, if it meant I could fix it for Cor,
Cause little bro I'd do anything for you, Cause you're my hero,
Instead I slam that door, run out out in violence, while violins play in silent
Cue the music, as destiny's a riot, and i'll never understand why we continue to live in this hell
half the time I wanna play Shredder  and make 'em curl up into my shell,
This Mahem, I can't seem to explain it unless im on this typewriter and spit it,
Tempted to throw this entire modem out the window and quit it,
but I can't get rid of this gift, so my soul inside, these words are how I rid it,
It's like good riddance on a green day, but ain't it rain it days
Grass is dying and water bills keep climbin higher than Mount Mckinley
Will the end of me really be serenity or is that prayer simply for the pitty,
Dont have an answer for that, but i'll go hard till I cry bricks and my wrists break bones
From these sticks and stones, I'm ET, Phonin' home, but no ones theres
without a care, glimpse or stare, what you wear? is that your hair?
You look so angry and so tense that you probabley came from the militar-,
Let me stop you right there, cause they did one of my grandfathers so wrong
So Im not gonna spend another minute on this corrupt country in my song
Im just tryna tell the story of my life, rappin to be the best dead or alive
And if I fall short, at least I gave it try, Royce you read my mind,
Im almost to the point where I'd rather live in a box and write with this pen
Than live in my mini mansion, with ten cars and continue on, with this accountin'
Stop me now, cause I could go on for hours, these words flow like if niagra had falls runs,
Call me the prototype of proto-call, mom, dad, hope I was enough to call the prodigal, son.
Even as the mental illness kicks in, I'll wipe my feet before I step in,
So instead of these fist, i'll use my words as weapons to conquer the hopeful heavens. 

Chorus:
So welcome to my house
Where no one comes back out
You might find comfort, in here

Outro
I want to be the best who ever did
Dont know if that goal is feasible, or is it?
But if it is please god, if you're listenin'
Please give me the strength to crush the competition
You can't blame for dreaming, I'm a dreamer
And if I'm coming off brash please forgive me
I just wanna be the illest me, thats all I want
At the same time being as real as I can be



No comments:

Post a Comment