Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ode to Joy

When its psychological warfare
Shes the only one in the world that I know cares
A precious stone with her brown hair
A pearl diamond gem, she is so rare
Found at the bottom of the deepest ocean
Trapped in a bottle that used to be a potion
She's like the rivers and seas mixed with a little bit of lotion
Once rubbed in, it just soaks right in
She addicting, Like the nicotine patch that you wear on skin
Yet not conflicting, With every moment causes a remembrance again,
It's rejoycing,  Pardon the pun of the words I spin,
If this life is a game, then with her I win

It's the motivation that she gives me
The infatuation that she rids me
Of all the evil demons,
And the love that she gives me,
Testimony of my life,
Hand upon an unwritten bible,
I've took it all in stride,
Now I live to be her idol,
The one she looks up to,
The measure to her survival,
The one she tells love you,
A beautiful blessing in disguise,
Lifting me higher than the Eifel. 

Upon the hands of time, I rewind
The past of present time
For the futures intertwined
Scalding beneith the surface
It's all hidden with riddance of the compass.


Unfinished work, old...but yet true....



No comments:

Post a Comment