Friday, January 27, 2012

Humble Man

Sometimes the moon and stars align themselves,
Into a precious heart,
You try to picture the right way, and
Forgive all the things you should have said
Without ripping them apart

So I speak to you from paper,
The ink flows the lyrics just the same
Cause my voice just gets in the way
Doubt it it matters, anyways...

And its always stormin’ in my head,
An empiphanic moment, you kneel
When you know you’ll do the right thing,
If the wrong thing isn’t real.

When I see your face, I whimper
Cause your frown is so sincere,
I try to ignore your intentions
But my words just disappear

I can’t take anymore of this, I reminisce…
How can you apologize,
for dismissing me, like a little boy?
Now, its my turn, you’re abyss

I am nothing more than a humble man,
Yet I live so lavishly,
But there are flaws you may not see
That are in installed in me

No comments:

Post a Comment