Thursday, September 27, 2012

6 Months

I woke up from a dream last night
A nightmare that thunder and light-ning
Seemed to soothe me in the light
As the sky beamed heavily upon the rain
I realized life would  never be the same

So yeah,
I know you're truly gone, and
I know I was probabley wrong,
So please listen to these words,
Instead of just reading this song
And yes, yall can sing along...

Yes, I was foolish
I'm not afraid to admit it
And said some things,
But know I didnt mean it
But so did you,
Although I should never have disrespected you
Cause of everything you had been through

With that said,
I shouldnt have stooped to your height,
Because you took me to another low,
Said some things that were just pure spite,
You weren't the person I used to know,
You said you wish I would die,
And then you laughed in my face,
When those words made me cry
Even though you said you'd never hurt me
At least a thousand times.

But it's funny,
I see your true colors,
And what you did for me,
Was nothing but untrue wonders of a life down under,
I suffered for months of your lack of comfort
And thats just how it was, but this is how it is
You will never have a chance to ever be with me again
That's a promise, an unbroken sin
This wasn't ever a game, and no I didnt win.

Why can't you comprehend?
The visions that I put inside my head were always paper thin
Screws loose with no pins,
Only pens to write rhymes of verses straight from my imagination
Now i'll always wonder what it coulda been,
If you had just had a heart inside your might fine Tin.

No comments:

Post a Comment