Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lighthouse

Ive given you space,
To be sweet on your own
But you just can't do it, can you?

You dont acknowledge my strenghts,
So my weakness prevails,
You say you love me, but it doesnt show through,
.
So I,
Dream for shore in the sea of dispare,
Stuck in a body of water, as the sun really glares down,
Reaching a temperature to much to bare
Wondering if anyone cared as no one was there
The space between the middle of no where

Here comes the night,
Without a somebody by my side
Turn off the lights, light
The match and touch the candle

Watch it burn like gasoline,
See the fire burn bright, tonight...
Hoping it'll bring her closer to your sight...

Up in the lighthouse
You fall asleep to the sound of a thousand mermaids,
As boat bells and horns whistle at sea,
You curl up into a ball around the fire you've lit,
Alone in this cubby hole, where no can hear me...

No comments:

Post a Comment