Friday, September 21, 2012

And I Realize

In a while now I will feel better
I'll face the weather before me
In a while now I'll race the irony
And buy back each word of my eulogy

All the uninvited tragedies, step outside
Ask yourself now, where would you be without
Days like this, when you finally collide,
With the moment you can't forget

So do I remind you of someone you never met,
A lonely cigarette,
And do I remind you of somewhere you wanna be,
So far out of reach,
Oh I wish you'd open up to me,
Cause I wanna know you
And I realize...

Stay awhile now
Undress your colors
Cause they're like no others
I've ever seen
I could get used to your company
Step inside

Ask yourself now, where would you wanan be,
Days like this, when you finally collide
With the emotions you can't resist

So Do I remind you of someone you never met
A lonely cigarette
And do I remind you of somewhere you wanna be
So far out of reach,
Oh I wish you'd open up to me
Cause I wanan know you
And I realize...

In awhile now,
I will feel better
I will be better....

No comments:

Post a Comment