Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Her Happiness

...I'm not really sure what she wants anymore.  I don't think she knows either, but I'm ok with that, for the moment.  We shared an amazing few days together, ones i'll always treasure.  Even if things dont work out, and she end's up not feeling the same way, I will have nothing bad about her to say.  She's amazing.  A gift from god.  She has the twinkle in her eyes of a thousand constellations combined.  It's heavenly.  And if there is such a place up there, she was sent from it.  She was sent to me, I truly want to believe that.  Because I was at a breaking point in my life, and I need my spirits to be lifted indefinitly.  I prayed and prayed and prayed, to a man I didnt know was there or listening.  Maybe he was......In the end, its all about making her happy.  Whether its me that does it or not, at this point, nothing else matters to me.  Because i know whats its like to search for happiness and never been able to find it, so if I can help her, whether it be with me or not, ill have done my good deed in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment