Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just Write

There's a fire in these eyes,
That'll never die,
So I'll always have one last time,
To find, you.

I'd give anything,
Just to watch the sunrise,
Through you're eyes,
As you awake from your night life,
Do you feel it, too?
Somethings in the air tonight...

Magnifying glass,
Zoom effect
Miles and miles into the distance,
While star lights twinkle in existence,
As my eyes speak, my mouth shuts and just listens...

I never thought all the little things,
Would mean everything,
As Im tangled up in you,
Lost in your familiar maze,
So many years were lost just wondering,
Dazed in a refusing to shine state,

Just write,
to the star light,
Dont stop here,
Even if you've lost your way,
Speak whats on your mind,
And you'll find a resolution in the wake,
Even buried under the sand,
Of all your helpless mistakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment