Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Like you used to do

I know its hard to see the leaves
between the forrest and the trees

Just give me a hard time
like you used to
Just tease me kindly
like you used to

I want back the days
when you were my anti depressant
instead of the pills I had to take, everyday

I miss the days, when we were...
Having heavy conversations
About the furthest constellations of our souls, ooohh
We're just trying to find some meaning
In the things that we believe in
But we got some ways to go
Of all of the things that she's ever said
She goes and says something that just knocks me dead

Your silence is defeaning
I cant hear the words you wanna say,
but I can hear what you mean

 


Intuition

Empy boxes in the window glare
reminds us that theres no one there

No comments:

Post a Comment