Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Love You

Yesterday, I sat on the porch,
And watched the flowers blossom,
I thought, and hated for you to believe the gossip
When the truth, will always remain the same,
And that's Im forever yours, crazily insane,
In love with you, and all your ways,
Ive never changed for anyone, and dont plan today,
Just like I dont want to change who you are,
Cause im gonna love you each and every day.

I love you...

So, In the words of Jay-Z, who said "if you love me, never leave"
As the leaves, on the trees, turn red as my heart,
I see your true colors, as I sit with memories in the dark
Cause I dont need anything bright cause you light up my nights
It's that way still, now, always have, always will, even from the start.
And I keep those images trapped in my hindsight.

I love you...

And sometimes I look deep into the windows of your soul,
I see the world has felt you up with optic holes, yeah I know it takes its toll
And sometimes I may have made you feel not welcome anymore
But im here to tell you now, Relax, cause your the only one I adore
Even when your mad, even when your sad, go ahead and cry your eyes out,
Cause my shoulders and ears, are always here, beyond more than a reasonable doubt.

I love you...

Sp, as seasons come and go and snow comes our way
I just want you to know Id never place you under any blame,
For all that we've been through, truth is, you
Helped guide me out of the land of empty-ness, confiding in you
Even when you were gone, You were all I truly knew.
So let me love you, like I want to
I'll shower you with peddles from those rose blossoms that just bloomed,
And even eventually dress up in a suit to be your one and only groom,
And as your husband to be, my soul rest within you...
As these words come from a place within my heart called Truth.

Cause Im madly in love with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment