Sunday, April 15, 2012

Change Gotta Come

Verse 1:
Tired of feeling like the underdog
Underappreciated and underestimated, and
only designated with every lyrics I type
but mistunderstood with every line,
Everytime I rhyme,
I feel like im better than everyone writin' combined
So im gonna keep writin' till the day I die
yeah I may only be five nine and one seventy five
A sensitive guy with pockets of tears trapped in his eyes
but dont mistake my kindness for weakness,
Or you'll be surprised when the changes arise
Coming back as the strongest man alive
And carry this whole damn world on my back
With a verbal assault that trumps any attack
that you could physically plot on a map
So you can go two ways,
First is face first, second is your ass on the mat...
So if you have a problem with that, realize
Redemption is not something I lack

Hook:
Cause when the past is to much to bare
The scars affect the future,
When you can't overcome you,
Especially when trust issues ensue,
All you want to do is care
But Change Gotta Come
In order to make it through this nightmare.

Verse 2:
I fuck with the forces of darkness
stuck in the sources of hardships
And I burn to twist them words
Like a tornadic arsonist
Cause this road im on, is
Another uphill battle
Climbing up the same old ladder
They say insanity is doing,
The same thing over and over again
But i can't stop this pattern of madness
And it's hard enough goin at it alone
Without a trust in ones soul
can anyone feel my pain
anyone feel my struggle,
does anyone understand the voices?
the doubting demons in your mind
that drown out all the good times
I understand why kurt cobain
blew out all his brains
my daddys daddy did just the same
Its hard not to symphathize the pain
With death such a thoughtless tradegy
Are we strong enough to co-exist?
Yep, i'll never let the depression get the best of me
And, if the world ends now
I'll help tear it down
and come back reborn
in the form of a fighter slash writer
Finally willing to let my guard down,
In hope of the voices gettin' quieter,
Ready to take it all on the chin
Just hope its not to late, to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment