Thursday, April 12, 2012

Good-bye L.A

Lost in a trance
May be my last chance
Stripped down to nothingness
Can we save this last dance?
Cause I'm left alone in my own emptiness, with
So many sleepless nights of hopelessness
Haunting me with this Bitterness
Taunting me with its Innocence.
No more shadows and regrets
Wishin' for the best, while
Letting go of the rest
No note left on the dress-er
Every road sign signaling away
Good-bye L.A

Kevlar vest shields dispel a body armor
Dont let the cloths fool you
Even though I'd never ever harm, or
Ever touch a soul, that
I never meant to charm her
Unless she was the one
Then in fact she'd sound the alarm, or
She's like the missing 2 dollar bill,
And the lost change that I aim to garner
They dont know what they are missin'

Flashes glissin' as the snakes are hissin'
And i was left without a single pot to piss in'
I feel let down
Cause the faces stay the same
I see shadows of who I used to be
As I drive so slow through this memory
Slowly driving me insane
Now my foots on the gas
Cowards as my friends
I'm mistaken as an ass
Sours my helping hand I lend

Relapse to Recovery
The Smell of Gasoline
Adapt to Skullduggery
Too slick like Vasoline
Skipping all the pages,
Like an Ad in a magazine
And its not a Shore thing unless its Jersey
The Fog floating above the ocean is blurry
But when I place that seashell to my ear
It's such a beautiful noise that I hear
"Good-Bye L.A"
Hello my dear


No comments:

Post a Comment