Monday, April 9, 2012

Life in the Fast Lane

Verse 1:
This is the beginning of a massacre
A verbal onslaught constructed out of  plastered words
Gonna need that No Xplode just to hold ya own
Caffinated on Ice, Super cold from down below
I do it big like that Mayweather crib
Live for the speed like Pacquiao on the heavy bag
Rather die in the fast lane that drive myself insane
I quiet satan so the devil dont make a sound
The best throwin down pound for pound
Ready for the next round
Before I ever hear the bell sound
New goal is 200 on the dash, cause
Got so many horses this car should be parked in the pasture of...
Where the copper pendants dangle from the seams
Conductors of electricity dont belong, know what I mean?
Cause this ones to make a statement
With my biblical hethens make one laugh as lyrical hyena's
And if you cant handle that, throw in your resignation
No time for bad times thinkin with criminally insane minds
Smash the trash and create diamonds out of that, we shine
Cash in at that ATM as its malfunctionin',
Till you realize theres a camera on you, hand up like you blind
To late now, already an accomplice to the crime
No going back in time, like Sheldon in his dreams
Now your opinions have opinions, opinionated california king
Settle for the second biggest like the bed of a queen
But they ain't to keen,
When you speak your mind and they dont understand your rhymes
They intellectually hindered by they're own hind sight
Blinded by the lime light of these words I spit,
Not afraid to put you on or call you out on it,
Yall cant match my grit
Yall cant match my wit,
Tryna think of a comeback and ill smash that shit,
But dont give up, cant finish if you quit
Bazinga, you aint gonna win even if you admit
Your defeat on national Tv with a indirect tool kit
I'll put you in like the end of a drill bit
And you'll benefit from every action I conceed to commit
Cause I'm....

Chorus:
Livin' life in the fast lane
Movin' at the speed of life and I can't slow down
Only got a gallon in the gas tank
But I'm almost at the finish line, so I can't stop now
I don't really know where I'm headed, just enjoyin' the ride
Just gon' roll 'til I drop and ride 'til I die
I'm livin' life in the fast lane (Pedal to the metal)
I'm livin' life in the fast lane (Pedal to the metal)

:

No comments:

Post a Comment