Thursday, April 19, 2012

Star Gazed Lily


Broken stems, doused in pedals
Lost in space, beneath the meadows
Not always pretty underneath
With my single eyes
I star gaze gently, at the night sky
Buds open wide
To catch the time that flies
With no words of the wise
I stand alone, roots planted
inside im dying, outside disguised
The space between your heart and mind
Will heal together in time

Ultra violet rays
From the ozone layers
Deserted in the open sun
And drowning from the rain
The irised look of the crystal ball
Breathlessly hazing off into the fray
Peaceful in the eye of storms, then they
Wash away my roots that i've planted so deep down
Relentless wind waves our sorrows goodbye
Even we cry, when you rip us from the ground

Watch 'em grow as they grow up
They can't stop, even when its to much
We bow down,
When its easier to just give up
We slow down, and take a deep breath
We fall down, with out secrets
We make up, when the streets wet
But its never the same, again

No need for broken sorry's
The broken promises that we all see
Taking up space like all the weeds
Things should be easy with simplicity
If feelings didnt exist,
Unconditionally willing,
Just needing to be missed

But they, remind me of you
And I see inside the real you
The overrals that your heart wears
Its to much for her to care
But I wont ever give up
Cause she's the one, that i'll miss,
Remember the time, I felt your lips
At the resturaunt, you were so knew
To dating, it was so cute, and innocent
Why have those days just went, away
I just want you to stay with me
My pear shaped diamond,
My Star Gazed Lily.

I'll never forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment