Friday, April 20, 2012

Diary of Blame

..............................................................
Lets be the ambassador of the hawaii's
Grippin our baretta's, Sippin on amaretta's,
Prayin' for some aphrodites'
And Drinkin' those bahama mama's
while were soakin in the sauna's
Watchin the hot lava
Flow from the wreckage
Reakin' havoc on my prescence...
Do you even get my message?
The one thats got you tested?
The one thats got you so emotionally invested?
Damn your so neglected
Wait that's me, no need for a bullet proof vest, its'
Suggested that you stop your bullshit
So I can enjoy my conscience,
I just wanna enjoy my shares,
Like I'm in a stock split.
Man cause im so sick
Of this fuckin blame game
Arguments of damn shame
Drivin' Ryan's insane,
Gots my red face imflamed,
Forget the army,
I'll be what I aim,
yall dame lames the same,
So when I get back up,
i'll have already forgot your name,
this is my verbal campaign
for the presidency of fame
Ill wear my body armor,
like im batmans bruce wayne
Battlein' Bane,
So desperate to complain
mistaken for dramatic
But my emotions are soul train
As they're back and forth on the tracks
Pardon me while I flush you shits down the drain
If yall were already there,
Then I guess I missed you when you came
It's like I'm Thor mixed with the Diary of Jane
Analyzations of the brain
Or overanalyst of misconceptions
Serious as inhumane
Takin care of plots
Cynical as Hussein
Destructions of the Reign
Construction in the Rain
Such a messy vibe
To the foreman you must explain
But tell me, how's life in the fast lane?
Are you spittin lyrics from your 4 bang?
Or sniffin that cocaine?
Cause, your talkin out of your ass
So let me work your mouth like a puppet
You know you love it when I disrupt it
These written words have erupted.
Volcanic ash pillages the villages above it
I mean below it, just suck it, to vain?
We aint gotta be politically correct
In our Dairy of Blame...............................
................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment