Friday, November 18, 2011

Can't Back Down


 Intro:
After he was exiled, he came back, it was something they never, ever, had seen before.
He had like the mountains, and thousands of people behind him, and came back,
With the strength of a thousand men, and all I remember is, all I remember,
Is they were chanting, in almost a whisper, LET THEM HAVE IT, and let nothing, nothing, hold you back...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Verse 1:
Writers block has ceased, assisted by this beast,
That’s emerged from inside, but he's about to say his peace.
Typin this to the beat of lose yourself by eminem,
Pledging im never gonna fall for your type again,
She says its all in my head and im slowly going insane,
Or maybe it’s the message that my eyes are sending my brain,
Don’t be giving advice if you can't psychologize anatomy,
That’s not only sad to see, you're malpractice is a tragedy,
You're illusion of slander, was my delusion of grander,
But I saw your pollution of candor, with the resolution of a camera,
And this what I speak is the story of my life
Damaged by that preverbal knife, but lookin back with no end in sight
I don’t see things positive, because things are always negative,
Or maybe im just positive, that everything’s gonna be negative,
But that’s no way to live, writing this emotional spectrum, like roygbiv
Especially when blessed with lyrics that flow like the riv
Call me Jason Bourne, cause I’ve lost my identity,
It’s floatin away at sea into the infinity,
See just what exactly what you did to me,
All I wanted from you was some answers with sincerity,
But all I got from u was agony and misery,
But it’s uplifting me; tales from the bible are my serenity,
and the sin in me, prayed away with blessings of your blasphemy
The tornado has came, and you’re the one who causes that catastrophe
Realization is, that you’re not only the best kind of motivation
But inspiration brought the strongest out of me through hard work and dedication,
Validation is, Im back with a menacing declaration,
Osama's lucky I didn’t find him, he'd feel the wrath of vindication,
And now the blood in my veins are flowing warmer than ever,
Ill never get over you, whatever, that nevers been severed,
2 weeks have gone by, missed the idea of you,
Realizing the idea of you was a misconception untrue
And don’t think for one second that this is about you know who
Because you’re dead to me, and you’re unfaithful to you
With no credit to spew, cause heres the rebirth of something new
My engine up and blew, but you can’t stop me from what I do
Broken down hard, like an old muscle car,
But built back up with more horsepower than 458 Ferrar
And yes, Im with a doubt over you now,
Destroyed those ice cycles with a snow plow,
Oh wow, that last sad song just got raped by the violin bow. 
So until the second verse hits, Chow, Im out
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hook:
Keep on going you just got to fight it
Keep on going cause it’s not to late
You can’t back down, You can’t back down
Keep on going you just got to fight it
Keep on going cause it’s never to late
You can’t back down, You can’t back down
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Verse 2:
I feel, I feel just the same
Different, the fingers won’t take the pain
When you're wrapped up in arms and legs
Like forgetting those familiar ways,
When it feels so natural, so unexplainable,
Oh so refreshing and irreplaceable
But now that’s gone, and this is where im at
Don’t be surprised by how I act, cause this is where im at
How dare you tell me you miss me, when all I do is wish we
Coulda remained together, but now u are public enemy
This isn't what I chose, Im not the one who left
But I am the one who fell for you from the first moment that we met
And don’t tell me what you deserve; I don’t care what you deserve,
all I had was love for you, now all I have is anger in reserve,
And this is my lyrically therapy, or so it seems
Or maybe im just sewin seams to patch up what it really means
And don’t tell me what I can and can’t say on any day
I don’t care who reads this, I speak nothing but the truth anyway
Im not the one with lies, but ill admit you got tears flowin from my eyes
But now those sockets are dry, water in the ground, like those busted up railroad ties
Yeah
I was loyal, but all that turmoil, made me turn all that mud into soil,
And it was you that I spoiled, but Im the one curled up in my bed all coiled
But I started listening to that song by BeBe Boogz
Wanting you back more than anything, but no choice to be old news
And I slowly got my appetite back, eatin my protein snack
Slippin on those gloves, just to hear my knuckles go crack
Feelin this beat, shadow boxin in the street
Another 2 more weeks and ill have hit my peak
And as I speak, the answers are what I seek
But I don’t expect to find them, but I can expect to rhyme them
And time them, and mime them, and shine them and climb them
Mountains, plains, hills, pains, whatever you put in front of me ill tear to shame
Eff the game, eff you lame, eff your name, eff the dame, and eff the train
 That’s ridin off, into the sunset, bathing suit, ocean wet, nostalgic net
full of memories, full of hopes, full of dreams, full of mopes, full of beams
Of light that shine so very bright, in the sky, in the night, up so high, want to fight
Everybody, everywhere, I aint scared, I don’t care, whatever it is, I can bare
Im stronger, and your wronger, and what’s been instilled in me is....Hunger.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hook:
Keep on going you just got to fight it
Keep on going cause its not to late
You can’t back down, You can’t back down
Keep on going you just got to fight it
Keep on going cause its never to late
You can’t back down, You can’t back down
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Verse 3:
Maybe Im just dreaming like Nelly
Or maybe ive just been watching to much damn Tele
Wanting some fantasy relationship like Zach and Kelly
Oh those good old days watching Saved by the Belly
But now Im not happy because of the shit that’s been thrown at me
And yeah Im a little bit snappy, And I’m even a little bit sappy
Cause I woke up with more thoughts of you today
Contemplating headphones to drown those thoughts of you away
I even deleted my facebook cause I didn’t want people knowing it was official
I tried everything I possibly could to dodge that missile
Let me just be real with you guys for one second
Even after all this, I’d take this girl back in a heartbeat I recon
I spend more time getting over relationships than actually being in them
Spend more time praying for what I want than I do my own sin
And this song isn’t mean to hurt anyone, just become a valuable lesson
Just show some affection, it would be a valuable progression
Don’t pull away and let it go down like the recession
Because that’s only going to lead to more transgression
So this was the minimal I could diss you
Subliminally I think criminal instinct kissed you
I love you, mentally and physically I miss you
And if the grass is greener over there, then I guess it got burnt too
But im not going to wait for you to make your mind up
Hurry up, I’ve about had enough, and this gravels getting rough
You tell me there’s a fine line between asshole and confidence
There’s a fine line between jealously and hurtfulness
Well Im saying there’s a fine line between war and loveliness
Pot meet kettle, damn im still fighting this loneliness.
Im putting this pen to pad because of this girl
Would have gave her everything, diamonds and pearls
My entire world, cancelled, just like my name is earl
Makes me so sick all I could do is bend over and hurl
I begged please don’t go, please don’t go
You did and you left, didn’t think you’d go that low
But I’ll show them in my darkest hour I can shine bright
And on a YouTube life compilation, maybe you’ll just be a highlight
Just so you know, a major guards up now, Teflon vest on my chest
Think you’ll find someone better than me? Nah im better than the rest
And all these scattered thoughts are my last will and testament
My body armors up, but im telling you to make a dint
Cause I don’t want this call to be dropped, switchin to sprint
Here's a hint, dont go 40 days without me, cause I dont care for lint
And maybe her being gone hasn't registered yet
but my legacy she will never forget
i'll never forget...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hook:
Keep on going you just got to fight it
Keep on going cause its not to late
You can’t back down, You can’t back down
Keep on going you just got to fight it
Keep on going cause its never to late
You can’t back down, You can’t back down
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outro:
Ya know, I say alot of things I dont mean, but I also say alot of things I do mean. 
We all have are issues, We all lose loved ones, but its how we cope with those things
that determine how we come back.   You're stronger than you think, I promise you you are. 
Time heals all wounds and you'll come back better than ever.  This is my advice to anyone
that has trouble dealing, just write it down, and read it for yourself, it gives things a brand
new outlook.  Have fun with it, and enjoy your life, and know that the right person may be
right around the corner.  And sometimes, just sometimes, when you care about someone
so much and you them go, they come back.  Do you know why they come back?
Because they finally realize how amazing you really are.  But heres the thing, even if they
dont come back, you're still amazing to someone, be patient, I know its hard, but we'll get
through it together.  You're not alone  and I'm no longer afraid.  I confided in my friends,
boxing, cars.  Im better than ever now, but I still do miss her.  I still do miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment