Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Revolution or Revoltion

Hey all, it's me again.  I'm remembering something that occured over the weekend that befuddled me.  In fact, in berates me.  What has society come to?  My disbelief of the things going on in todays world conflict with what I truly believe in.  It's left me feeling in a state of catatonic nature.  A stage of neurogenic motor dis-functions causing a behavior abnormality that has left me speechless by retarding my diagnostics.  Not sure what else to do than write, and in this essensce I will serenitize my provoking thoughts of antagonism.  Let it begin as my anti-psychotics flow from the tips of my fingers.  I notice my nails need cut, but we'll leave that for another day.  Yes, it ok to laugh. 

Everywhere I turn there is another church being built.  Muilti-million dollar complexes pave the empty lots that once used to be beautiful country side, destroying the land that our ancestors used to ho in order to provide for their family.  Land that never did anything to anyone to deserve such a wasted development forced upon it.  All it did was exist and it was taken advantage of just like they tried to take advantage of me the other day.  I wasn't going to let it go that easy. 

A man, with a bucket was outside in the cold.  He was wearing a nice shirt and a tie, standing on the medium curb at a four way intersection.  Pleading for money he cried.  Acting to the best of his ability as if he were talkin' through god.  I couldn't help but laugh and deny him any of my hard earned for the purpose of his visit.  How funny I found it that our economy is at nearly its worst point of all time with budget deficits, bankruptcy chapters through the roof, and a political war on congress that may never end.   I give enough money away in taxes every year to provide this earth with a plethura of churches.  I even feed the criminals that I look so lowly upon.  Yet, this doesnt stop them from asking for more?

When did god become so greedy?  I take that back, when did churches become some greedy.  I know many that are overshadowed by this notion that you must give back to the church in order to be worthy, yet outside of it they struggle to make ends meet.  Putting faith in god that everything will work out, while he takes their money.  For what?  To build more churches? To feed other nations, when people in our nation need food and shelter.  Im sick of everyone worrying about third world countries and all the problems they have.  We aren't going to fix anyones problems until we fix ours.  It's a simplimatic resolution if there was any. 

The Democratic party constantly plague Obama with scrunity that he isn't doing his job.  The same democrats that vanquished Bush when he was in office as well.  But looking back, we realize Bush wasn't half bad.  Looking back even further, we realize despite his alleged adultery in the office, Clinton was one of the best presidents we may have ever had.  Presidents become more loved after they are out of office.  I wonder why that is?  Probabley because they are no longer in the public eye and are no long percieved as the ruler of our states.  I've come to the conclusion that no matter who is in office, no matter their skin color, they will be hated eventually by at least 75 percent of the population.  That's just what it is coming to.  It's not that they dont do a good job, or try to commit to the change that they promised.  It's because we will never be satisified with anything, when maybe we should start to be satisfied with the cards that our dealt.   

Money, Money, Money.  I've never loved and hated something more.  The world revolves around it, cliche, I know.  But its true isn' it?  You either have it or you dont.  Maybe its what keeps us grounded?  I dont know.  I just know that i'll never judge a man by his wealth, because I can judge people just the same who don't have any. 

What is it with smoker's that give them the right to complain that they can't feed their kids, yet they are never to far gone from purchasing another 5 dollar pack of cigarettes to fix their urging needs.  One can say love comes in many shapes and forms, but sacrifice remains the greatest action of love one can make.  Smoking a pack of cigarettes a day adds up to 35 dollars a week, 140 dollars a month, and a poposterous 1,680 dollars over a year.  That is more than an individual gasoline bill over the same time period, let alone how many meals that would feed someone.  Over a 25 year period, that is your childrens college fund, thrown out the window so you could inhale toxic waste to no benefit. 

Yes I know the accountant in me is becoming a bit obnoxious, but no more than the absurdity that you bring upon yourself.  Let alot how ridiculous your words sound to me.  However, I have no right to judge you.  You will be what you are, and you will do as you please.  But when kids are involved, I tend to make it my business if they dont have food on the table due to someones self deluded desires.  I hold no amount of sympathy for these people.  I emphathize with them, for their addiction may in fact be real.  But what kind of situation would you like to encounter?  Letting your kids starve and watching you die of lung cancer as you get older, or feeding them unselfishly and being around for them as long as you possible can fathom on this Earth. 

We all tend to struggle with complexities of what the brain tells us we need, yet the underlying truth is, we are all just as weak mentally as the next person.  Hitting a breaking point that makes even the most rugged man crumble.  It's like seeing your dad cry for the first time and not understanding what is going on.  But now you see why.  I know its hard to break the habit.  As crazy as it sounds, cutting caffeine and snickers out of my regular diet was about the eastiest thing I've had to do.  And yes it bordered upon addiction.  If you knew me, you would confirm. 

I set my mind to something, and it was conquered.  Not because I couldn't afford it, but because it has transformed my body, internally and externally.  The element of mental comfort and additional strength was also added to my reputour.  The point im trying to make is that even if you have to sweat it out cold turkey, the payoffs will greatly overcome the contrary.  Being able to defeat stress and issues without drugs, maybe the biggest accomplishment of your entire life.  As sad as it sounds.  You would finally gain my sympathy and praise, and this world would be a better place for it. 

It all comes full circle when dealing with monetary values.  It's the circle of life, as Elton John may deny, but it in itselfs is a necessity.  However, what you do with that money, speaks more towards your character than anything.  At lesat from my eyes. 



Revolution or Revoltion?

No comments:

Post a Comment