Friday, March 16, 2012

Bang (Rise and Shine)

Verse 1:
It's a catch 22, when you down and out
It's like doin' donuts in a never ending round about, but..
I'm gonna get it how I live it, till I even the score,
Gotta be another way instead of pushin' pedals to the floor,
Listen, who's that girl, bangin at the door?
Sounds like Kaley, who plays Penny, on Big Bangy Theory
When the smoke clears, Seein' Venus and Mars Clearly,
A Planetary alignment, I see the Milky Way Galaxy,
Not the candy bar, 'tard, Stop givin into Fallacy,
Yall's antics are after me, Yall swimmin' in the flacid sea
Never touched a joint, but high as a bag of weed,
Heart and mind run a mile a minute, to win it
If the skies the limit, Then why am I high up in it?
Hot as shit, feel like something no god invented
Hate me but you know you gots to admit it, cause of how I spit it,
On my Apollo 13 shit, surface of the moon cratered
Trapped in the dark, breathing through an a-hole like darth vader
Yeah, it's Blowin' your mind, this aint by accident, this shit by designed,
When you the leader of the pack you aint tryna look at whats behind
Makin my mother and father proud, the prodigal "sun" gonna shine, cause
When you at the top, you dont fall down, you glide, and
Ive been on a mission to duck them bitches that be slippin' and stitchin'
Tell your man that you going out with the girls, while you with him,
Steal this line from J.Cole, but you think we dont know?
This is for the bitches that played me, what up, ho?
One more BAR to turn this verse into a BOX wine,
I be the one givin out SHOTS, Cause I aint' the DRINKIN' kind


Chorus:
The boy that set fire to the booth
In a game full of liars it turns out that I'm the truth
Some say that raps alive, it turns out that I'm the proof
Cuz the ones y'all thought would save the day can't even tie my boots
The ones yall thought could hang with me can't even tie my noose
Let these words be my bullets, man, I don't rhyme I shoot
Bang! Rise and Shine


Verse 2:
As I dream about these thoughts, my minds conflicted
and my hearts convicted, I say arrest the wicked,
They say my wallets thickened
Cause my wardrobes sickened,
I choose them clothes that designer
Buy a watch with a Chronograph, and dont even use the timer,
Isn't it ironic? Isn't it iconic?
Jackets so expensive you wouldn't even try on it
But it fit me perfect, I purchase it if I want it
There is no threat to me, reflection is the opponent
But this is death before dishonor, I
Feel like Pac mixed with Kurt from Nirvana
These words are FOOD for thought,
STARVE before you disarm me,
Sound the alarm chief,
Aint a VEGETARIAN, cause I got mad BEEF
Turn your chedda into confetti, sprinkle it over your spahgetti,
with no tomatoe sauce, We get it done before it's ready
I be the one to show up at a 10 year reunion, in a Maserati
On one arm, a hotty, with a suit tailored by Georgio Armani,
Underneath see the lines of prime Tyson body,
Always in shape for a war, like the trilogy of Ward and Gatti
Multitaskin' like DEION, regardless of what the rest say,
I be playin' TWO DIFFERENT GAMES, on the same day, we call it PRIMETIME ways
HIGHSTEPPIN' as I'm rainin' on parades, I make it storm and thunder
Ridin' out those Oklahoma quakes, Cause yall so last summer

Chorus:
The boy that set fire to the booth
In a game full of liars it turns out that I'm the truth
Some say that raps alive, it turns out that I'm the proof
Cuz the ones y'all thought would save the day can't even tie my boots
The ones yall thought could hang with me can't even tie my noose
Let these words be my bullets, man, I don't rhyme I shoot
Bang! Rise and Shine


No comments:

Post a Comment