Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blood, Sweat, & Tears

Intro:
Don't stray where you walk
I know that you, are there
Turn on lights to hide the darkness,
I know, you are here,
With your shades on...

Verse 1:
You're pleading ignorance, is
Dumb bleeding resistance,
Just let go, to stay...
With Receeding deliverance
Fathoms dedication vigorous,
To hold you away

Our sold souls are rigourous
Kinda like that Icarus, that flies
With his broken wings
Indifferent differences of interest
Spectators embrace the resemblance
Of facesious integrity fighting over Religion

Chorus:
Its like people only see it the way it appears
They never see the ropes, the pulleys, and the gears
Blood sweat and tears
We cry but all we sweat is tears
In the middle of this damn game
On the battle field

Verse 2:
Struck a chord in me
Seredipity installed in the blasphamy,
I know that you'll regain, its like...
My ears, hear a familiar melody,
Before I could give up on everything

It's operation never ending surrender
Through fakes and pretenders
Word of advice for the Frauds
You're not the shit when ur-ine a facade
Take some time out to remember
That this is bigger than you could ever figure.

Chorus:
Its like people only see it the way it appears
They never see the ropes, the pulleys, and the gears
Blood sweat and tears
We cry but all we sweat is tears
In the middle of this damn game
On the battle field

Verse 3:
It's like, I've got the world in my palms
But my hands just dont understand
How to throw a uppercut without droppin' the man
Now im not trying to brag
But I gotta lot of steam left up under my sleeves
I'm trying to hold on and believe
Even with the taste of hanis leaves
As they fall from the plastic trees
While proof is in the pudding,
You can't lie to be the truth
And whenever someone ask what happened,
You can just say "I didnt wanna be like you"

No comments:

Post a Comment