Friday, March 30, 2012

Friends of Fire

Verse 1:
We let the melodies play on
While we escape the phantom zones
Hoping that someone has our backs
Through hell fire and brimstone, but
Instead they talk behind ours while we arent there to attack
How you gonna insult me, and then to my face take it back
A true friend, well, they dont do something like that
And for the first time I see things in this regard, clear
You're not a real friend, you havent been in years
And you sir, need a lesson in humility
Either that or you really  need to grow some dignity
Cause your balls are runnin low on fuel
Cause I know you'd never man up to me face to face for a duel
You narcisstic nobody, dont flatter yourself
No one cares the shit you talkin, tell it to somebody else
So now your silent, which says more than mouth ever did
Should have wrote you off along time ago, like vicious sid

Chorus:
Circle of life
Take a match and light it
Real friends...
What ever happened to those?
Friends of fire...
I suppose they all burn down
and melt in the snow...

Verse 2:
You got me pissed off, prozac and all
How you gonna dissmiss me when I was always there for you dawg,
And you'd rather care, for the one that always bailed
The one that was never there, even through your tears
I hope you sit alone and burn in self loathing dispare
Cause ill never be there for you, ever again
You're not worth my time, kid, you're a loser, a fraud
And as much as you brag, you aint even got a good job
Dry your eyes punk, there ain't no cryin in real life
Stop coming to me with your problems,
And not be there in return when I turn around,
Instead you stab me in the back with your knife,
Luckily its not very sharp, Its about like your bite
Have you forgot that I've had gloves on since I was 3
Pen in hand, I scorn to wrong the right (write)
Thats what we call born ready, born to fight
And you know what they say,
The taller the height, the farther they fly
Step up to the T-ball plate, with that pencil neck and ball head
Im writing this for you to be read,
Are you comprehending what I've said?

Chorus:
Circle of life
Take a match and light it
Real friends...
What ever happened to those?
Friends on fire...
I suppose they all burn down
And melt in the snow...

Verse 3:
So here I am, feelin better than I ever have
And of course you pop up every now and then,
But where were you when I needed a helping hand?
I now know the kinda man you are, and the kind I am
So I question you as a man, Cause I dont give a damn
Who the hell do you think you are?
You think your strong enough to flaunt me?
You and what militia? You and what army?
You military haircut wont be enough,
Theres no inception in this, so definintly,
Dont sleep on me, cause ill kick your ass so effortlessly
Yeah, so now im calling you out
Cause you talk to much shit for an out of shape, lanky sprout,
Without a muscle on your body
Who treats his girl like she's no body
Like your gods gift to her, When she's the freakin hotty,
And you know deep down she could find someone better
Faster than the wind blows or change in oklahoma weather,
So change ya clothes cause those board shorts went outta style back in 98,
And that belly weight ain't ever been in session, keep some food off that plate,
Man keep your nourishment first and your mind on my lyrics
Cause what you hoping to accomplish, I already did it, bitch


No comments:

Post a Comment