Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Champ of the World

Verse 1:
Lets go, I'm about to make it
Gotta work a little harder
Cause we just can't fake it
Trainin' day in and night
Come rain or come shine
Preparin' for the fight of my life
One day at a time, stayin on my grind
One seventy four of cold fused muscle
Solid ripped shreds, ready to tussle any hustle
You bet a million on the opponent, send ya home broken,
Have me laughin' to the bank, cashin' on myself in the moment
You see, I'm gonna make this a wrap in history,
Cause mystery leave us nothing but misery,
Box the I in team so yall can only see me,
Wanna go down as the king of controversy
Fightin' demons as that ruthless aberitions lingers
Slowly feel the rush of blood targetting my fingers
Clinched fist bangin' as my wrist pinch,
Twist it off with no flinch, insist we keep movin on, inch by inch,
Hang up the gloves from the top of mantle, settin' examples,
As I sever every nerve ending as I dismantle
You feel the light shining from this unlit candle,
Inhail enough ample fortitude to continue and sample on,
If them doors wont open just grab it by the handle,
And pull it like a vandal with a cops permissission scandal
Cause theres nothing that we can't endure
Nothin that we can't handle...

Chorus:
'Cause today is the day,
That I have always dreamed of, forever
When you call me, you call me the champ of the world
I can raise my hands, I can scream I'm the best in the world, whole world
All my blood, sweat and grime
Was all for this time
Verse 2:
Now everybody puts ya hands up and clap
While all yall call me champ, man
Cause I dont give a god damn
This will not end before it ever began,
And the evitable is that they will always try and bring us back down,
And while everybodies up, I fell right back to the ground
But all the pain and sufferin' was for this moment right now,
I'm lacin' up the boots, to turn their smiles to frowns,
And all that shit you put me through,
I'll just flush that toilet, cause its goin back down
Even if...
Old injuries, deminish our artillery
Holdin' back potential, causin' cowardly energy
So now you say you have enemies,
Only meant you stood up for what you really believe in,
Changin' up that case desk to auxiillery
Focused on them space jam special deliveries
Swallowin' protein from the discipline of rotisserie
On our way to a moral victory, I
Told ya we goin down in history, as we
Stay away from the contradictory
Though we can see them in our periphery, but
Im gonna look into their hearts and see whats under the covers,
Cause we all know you gotta be a Fighter, before you can ever be lover

Chorus:
'Cause today is the day,
That I have always dreamed of, forever
When you call me, you call me the champ of the world
I can raise my hands, I can scream I'm the best in the world, whole world
All my blood, sweat and grime
Was all for this time





No comments:

Post a Comment