Monday, October 8, 2012

Day One

So close, I can feel it,
I'm a ghost, notta spirit, and
I've finally come to terms,
Thats why im about to share it,
Free to the masses, populations trippin,
With to many feet up they asses,
But thats not the message, thats not my fashion,
I gave in once, but im right back on you bastards
I boxed my way, outta this box, today
nothing left to say, but to live a way
in which everyday, we end those charades
and drink champagne, yeah lets make it rain
Cloudy weather, theres nothing better,
than to see the sun, shining out today,
No I can't complain, cause if it get's cold
I'll just grab me a sweater, and toast to the breader
that makes it all better, even under the whether or not
nothing greater than rehab, gettin it together on the spot
target on lock, jock strap, grab that proverbial glock
And aim for the top, you see that dotted line,
Yeah boy, im gunnin' for all you got
You see I've created a new game,
For those that have forgot,
I go by a new name, Hollywood
Bout to blow up faster than when you hear a missle,
whislin' by from a pistol, locked on to thousand tanks of propane
Damn, what a waste, what a shame
But guess what? Today's a new day,
And Imma light it up like Cigars and Rosette...

Day One

No comments:

Post a Comment