Monday, October 22, 2012

Fast Car: Remix

Intro:
You got a fast car,
Is it fast so we can fly away,
We gotta make a decision,
Maybe together we can get somewhere
Any place is better,
Starting from zero, got nothing to lose
Maybe we'll make something
But me, myself, I got nothing to prove

Verse :
Yeah, I got some fast cars,
In fact, enough to count on 2 hands,
They're breath taking like fine art,
But they're just there to feel the void I never had...

But I continue to dream about them fast cars,
And everybody starin, feeling eyes from the dark far,
Even if they think im compensatin, look where you are,
Worry about yourself, but man I gotta kind heart,
All I ask is to not rip my notebook apart.

Thinkin about the end game, damn I needa new start,
From zero to a hero, in 3 second, as fast as ariel atoms slash go cart,
These hypocritics think they so sharp, jealous, but play it cool like school smart,
Me? Im sweeter than pop tarts, but everything I touch, just seems to fall apart...

Caught in this rat trap, kick out the damn kick stand, after my fast lap,
Rememberin' back to those nap sacks, eatin lunch in the corner of jacks crab shack,
Now how about that? Let me backtrack, I remember when all I had was books and a backpack,
Sometimes I felt in visible, Wishin I was broke, in need of a mystical cloak,
Instead Im lost thinkin' bout buyin a boat, Tired of feelin alone, on my own.

Sewn up shut, just how I cope, with the everybody testin me,
Till I came to realize I had control of my own destiny,
Couldn't live my life like this and continue to suffer losses,
Sittin in my oval office, one day these words wont be for-me, so yall better cop this...
But theres not enough time to tell the whole story, but ill be here with my nuts, guts, and glory,

Outro:
You got a fast car
Is it fast enough so we can fly away
We gotta make a decision
Maybe together we can get somewhere
Anyplace is better
Starting from zero got nothing to lose
Maybe we'll make something
But me myself I got nothing to prove.




No comments:

Post a Comment