Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Beautiful Mess

Everybody falls sometimes,
But you gotta find the strength to rise,
Impossible is not a word,
Its just a reason for someone not to try
Watch silent prayers getting answered,
I've seen miracles happen,
Now I'm searching for that happily ever after.

Somedays, I just want a family of my own,
But somedays, I just wanna sit at home alone,
Though most days, I try to hide emotions on the phone,
And the fact that I don't want anyone to know,
That im scared to death of all the anxious unknown

Spent enough of my life fighting,
Dont want to fight love,
One second there here,
Then they're stuck in the mud,
So I'm left in my last seconds,
Seeking revenge in puddles of blood,

They're pouring salt in my wounds
I dont even know where to start,
You see, you can bandage the damage,
But you could never really fix my heart.

So, I severed ties, ending in lies,
I've done so much wrong, I must be right,
Mending it all back now to bind,
By bending it back, attacking the mind,
Searching backroads for pointless road signs,
But everything will be alright in life,
As long as you try to shine...

They say theres a light at the end of each tunnel,
But words are nothing compared to what im seeing,
But its time I start believing,
Cause I've been dreaming, of moving moutains,
Ive seen my youth flow from the fountains

And, If things seem to bright to be true,
shoot out the lights, and enlight on a journey,
For truth, cause no one cares more than you do,
And if your afraid of heights, grit your teeth and jump in,
Tired of waiting for those that are always late?
Dont make the same mistake, I've made...

My Beautiful Mess


No comments:

Post a Comment