Friday, October 19, 2012

Faded

As the spots begin to fade,
The thoughts begin to change,
Inspiration, and motivation once revoked,
Times come to finally change my un-emotional daze,
Always dreamt of the better days, to come my way,
Before I choked on words before they came out my throat.

They deminish, so I can finally finish,
Where I had once started, I feel replenished,
For the first time, hell I can't even remember,
I think it was back in 2009, the beginining of december
That I remember feeling this fresh to death,
And now I wear my tightest vest, now
You can call me Johnny as im on a new Quest
.
It's all been a blessin' in adolesence
Learning to live life in all of its essence,
Though sometimes we fall into the darkest thoughts,
To all of our un-answered questions,
Till we begin a new lesson without a smith and wesson,
This is my new declaration to the present.

The old me's gone, the new me returns,
He's gonna stay here long, the old me burns,
The ashes and fire inside are targeted in a new direction,
No longer looking through the eyes with un-emotional connections
Just love life, simple glance of complexions, are now stabilized affection,
Peace and serenity, it all complexities, wasn't always easy,
But now it's the remedy, to Project Confession.

So my dedication goes out to all those with admiration,
Scolding in the flames, no where near a fire station,
And when the water has ran dry, and your faced with defeat
It's ok to fall, as long as you get back up on your feet, cause
I know how it feels to have a heart filled with concrete,
With no appetite to eat, only desire is to fleet,
But no matter who you are, you're mirrors are reflections of deceit
Now it's time we all fly as high as the elite.

Faded


No comments:

Post a Comment