Saturday, February 18, 2012

How I'm Created


Bricks, sticks, and stones
Will never break my bones
Grab a noose, and have you castrated
If your words alone
Could take my soul
Thats just how I'm created

Throw me under the bus?
Expect me to lift it back up, and
Carry it on my shoulders
Can't hide when your shadow is shaded
Set it down before you
Watch you scramble in the rearview,
Then run you back over
That's just how I'm created

Tend to break the cement,
when I hit the ground, runnin'
Leave the rest of the world sedated
Watch the concrete split
When I unload a round, gunnin'
That's just how I'm created

Broke-in and Broke-out
Sheilded with Shrouds
Mood changes amongst the hated
Deprivated and Depressed
Striving above the best
That's just how I'm created

Religious or damned
Never giving in to the man
My wish is to be cremated
Heavens or Hells
Not my opinion to tell
That's just how I was created

No comments:

Post a Comment