Monday, February 20, 2012

Natalie

Intro (Narration):
What the hell did I know about dreams?
For some people it was still a place of hope,
A chance to start over
The idea was if you could get there, everything would be okay
And if it wasn't okay there, well it probabley wasn't going to be okay anywhere.

Verse 1:
Well I met this one at T.I.A
First glimpse of her at airport secur-i-tay
On a vacation to Miami,
Had Long brown hair, with blonde highlights
Didn't seem like the kind infatuated by Twilight
Think she's goin down in history
Infectious as a white, greek, mytho queen
Soft spoken and sexy, like I had never seen
Kind that ive only, scene on the movie screen
Well she checked me and my luggage bag,
Saw the novels that I had in hand
Walked me to the closest magazine stand
Claims she regonized me from my ID
Gave me a free book to read
Oh, she did this ever so sensually,
Said she was from the same small town
Lived outside the highschool downtown
How could this be someone I had never seen?
And she looked just like Karen from Californication
As I await another tropical destination,
I asked her what her name was as she kneeled,
but sadly, I woke up without having it revealed
Air forces pulled me to her like gravity,
I say, we should, just call her Natalie

Chorus:
Want her to take a ride next to me
In our first class seats
Meet at the hotel in the terrance suite
Just come with me
Just come with me
Theres no better way to fly,
Way up in the sky
Especially if we're seein eye to eye
Than on an airplane, tonight

Bridge (Narration):
When you dream there are no rules.
People can fly, anything can happen
Sometimes theres a moment as you're awaking.
You become aware of the real world around you.
But you are still dreaming.
You may think you can fly but you better not try

Verse 2:
Hindered is my Arrogance, while
They leave, they say Ignorance is Bliss
Trapped in a trance of my last chance, in Abyss
After our last long drive, our last good-bye kiss, I'm
Holding on...it left me with something to miss, but
What made her think of me this way?
Didn't think I'd have to warn you
That i'd always remain the same
I miss how she gave me confidence in face
The way that her innocence taste
Guess I should have known better
That we weren't really meant to be together
But dont get me wrong
This ain't your typical love song
Where the chorus goes on and on and on
Even though she's gone, gone, and gone
They say one journey must end
before another one can begin
Can't wait to dream of her again...
Dont even know her name, or her sign
Just knew that I wanted her to find,
A way into my reality,
Wasn't ready to think rationally,
But for now, I'll just call her Natalie

Chorus:
Want her to take a ride next to me
In our first class seats
Meet at the hotel in the terrance suite
Just come with me
Just come with me
Theres no better way to fly
Way up in the sky
Especially if we're seein eye to eye
Than on an airplane, tonight

Outro (Narration):
She was real to me,
For however long I was inception
And she was exactly what I was looking for
So even when I can't find her in reality
At least I know ill see her in my unconscious
But what the hell did I know about dreams?
For me, it's still a place for hope.
A place for me to be with, Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment