Friday, February 10, 2012

Intuition

How can I find you?
When you're always hiding from me?
Playing hide and seek, I see you behind the tree
Why do I even try?
When they always take me for granted?
I should know better by now
When they call, I prepare to go to town
As if it will all fall down
My Intuition

There's so much dishonesty
Surrounding me
There's so much going on
Its getting hard to breathe
When all my faith has gone
You bring it back to me
My Intuition

When I'm not sure of my priorities
When I've lost sight of who I oughta be
Or where I'm meant to be
Like the hands of time
Passing over me
You confide in me
My Intuition
When my head is strong
But my heart is weak
I'm full of arrogance
Yet clouded with uncertainty
Half the time, can't find the words to speak
But you make it real for me
My Intuition
Everybody's talking in words they don't understand
You got to be the only one who knows just who I am
You're shining in the distance I hope I can make it through
'Cause the only thing that understands me, is you
My Intuition



No comments:

Post a Comment